Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bees Knees

So I'm officially registered for Beekeeping class on Tuesday mornings. I think this'll be AMAZING. Star is in the class with me and we get to spend two hours a week on the campus Organic Farm wearing bee suits and messing with some hives. Plus, all of this is in the Spring which is gorgeous in Olympia.
So my official, final class schedule, as opposed to the one I posted in March, for Spring is this:
For a total of 16 credits I'll have class on:

Monday: 6-9:30
Tuesday: 10-12, 3-5 and 5:30-9:30
Wednesday: 6-9:30
Thursday: 3-5

One of the cool things is that the Research class from 5:30-9:30 only meets for five weeks and then we're done, so pretty much once April is done I will have a better, more manageable schedule. Cuz the way things are here, Tuesdays are grueling.



At the end of the beekeeping class (and if I pass all the tests during the quarter) I should have an apprentice beekeeping license, which would rock.

1 comment:

Ben Jammin said...

I heard that the teacher is a total hottie! Can you confirm?