Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Etsy-licious

I've been feeling really crafty lately. I think it's because now that school's started I don't really have time, but I WANT the time I don't have. So I've been greedily looking at other people's craftiness in my spare time on etsy.com. I think I'll infect some of you with the craft bug too!

Here are some of my favorite shops:

Morning Glori (little stuffed critters)
Tiny Meat (wallets)
Liza Rietz (cool hats)
Bibelot Forest (funky skinny-legged creatures)
Fantastic Toys (funky paper crafts)
Mary and Jane (the bling bling)
Kim Westad (pottery, of the neat variety)
Ali J (illustrations)
Wawaya (little bunny creatures)
Lupin (felted goodness)
Simone Walsh (jewelry)
Kniffin Pottery (awesomely creepy baby pottery)
John Clark (cool printwork)
Squidge (quirky little pig-dog people)
Spiderbite Boutique (Monster Books!)
Fiery Lion Designs (jewelry)
The Black Apple (artwork and plushies)
These are all shops of people who I like all of there work. I like some things individually of others, but sometimes these get taken down so I won't post them. I think you can see my favorites through my shop on etsy.
My shop:
Hammy (knitted things, and more to come once I get up off my lazy-bones and do it).

No comments: