Saturday, May 03, 2008

Rhubarb

Meet Mr. Rhubarb plant. He lives in the back yard and has TURNED INTO A MONSTER. It's like, 3 feet wide and 3 feet tall. He is the size of a morbidly obese child. I'm thinking I should probably chop off a few stalks and eat them or something but I don't know how to go about this almost murderous business. Any tips?
"Rawwrrr I'm HUGE" said the immensely pleased rhubarb plant.
Oh, and this is Paul the Rhubarb Fairy. New creation... check him out in my place of biz-nass.

4 comments:

Star said...

SO GODDAMN CUTE

Anonymous said...

We used to have a rhubarb bush in our backyard and my mother would make rhubarb pie. Unfortunately this was when I was super young so I can't tell you anything about how it tastes.

Star said...

i know you have to cook rhubarb first or it will poison your liver or your kidneys or something.

Ben Jammin said...

Do you remember that time when hannah used to blog a lot?... and I would read it all the time and be like:
"oh I'm so a-happy to be learning about what hannah is doing! it makes me do a little sashay and triple-sow-cow. I feel so dainty and freeee!!!!" ...
I remember those times...and I wish they would come again.
...
oh... oh how I miss them.
*sniffle*