Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bun in the Yard

So I've rigged up a line between the fence and a tree in the back yard. I slip the handle of Monty's leash through the string and set him to romp around for a couple of hours each morning. I can sit in Paul's room and watch him while I do my homework and drink some tea. Over all it's a nice little set up.

This is Monty's special spot in the yard. I don't know what it is about this little patch of dirt in the flower beds but he likes to spend his time digging a little hole and rolling around in it. Whatever. He hasn't touched the flowers so I guess he can have at it as long as he wants to.
He really likes to come up and lick the camera, so I get lots of shots of his chubby little legs and his jowls disappearing in front of the lens.
There's lots of paw licking that goes on, making sure all of the dirt and damp is evenly distributed.
Aaaannddd he's gone, running to the tree, back to his spot, stop, look around, back to the tree, back to his spot, stop, jump in the air, back to the tree... etc.

No comments: