Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Grandparents

This is my Grandpa Dave with the dog Baley (I'm not at all sure that that's how to spell her name, but I have a feeling that she won't really care as long as I throw her sopping wet toy one more time... just one more time). This dog will spend a good portion of her day licking the couch and pressing a saliva-filled plush toy against your foot in the exact spot where your sock doesn't quite meet with your pants... you know, that little spot of your ankle that's most vulnerable to the spine shivering feeling of cold dog spit. She'll do both of these for hours and hours and hours. And hours.
And this is an older picture of Buster, their other dog. He spends his day just being BIG. He's huge, and white, and spotty.

1 comment:

Star said...

i hate cold dog-spit toys :-(