Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh, and I was Productive Today

I finished my second hat in two weeks. I like this one very much, the first one was a different pattern and turned out much too small. I need to find a bunch of tiny-headed people to wear my mistakes. This one, however, rocks my socks. I got the pattern online and it turned out just fine, but the pattern itself was wicked confusing PLUS I used some of the yarn my Grandmother Joyce gave me over Christmas. It doesn't get much better than that...
Oh Jessie, I'm going to send you one like this for Wisconsin once I get more yarn, darling!
And yes, I'm totally taking a picture of myself... in the bathroom. At least it wasn't from the toilet! Our shower has a mirror-door in it right in front of the toilet which is a little unnerving and still freaks me out late at night.

2 comments:

Star said...

*raises hand* i'm tiny-headed....

Unknown said...

star's mamarama says,
I too had some hats that turned out too tiny ... I was so very inexperienced that they turned out soo tiny that only dolls could wear them ... lol