Friday, January 25, 2008

We're Goin' on a Bear Hunt, Gonna Find a Big One!

I decided that since it was such a pretty day and the forecast says snow snow snow, I'd better take the opportunity to walk into town. It's about a mile from the house to the transit center, or to town at all so it was a nice walk. I decided to take pictures on the way to keep me company. I listened to my Classics play list and managed to breeze through Simon and Garfunkel's "The Boxer", Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild", Manfred Mann's Earth Band's "Blinded by the Light", Styx's "The Best of Times", T. Rex's "Bang a Gong" and Robert Palmer's "Bad Case of Lovin' You" during my leisurely stroll.
Anywho, here are some pictures from during my escapade.
This little play set looked so lonely, like it was waiting to catch the bus and run away from home.
Pretty flowers...

Friendly trees...

I'm sure this was extremely toxic...

or laundry detergent but it looked very pretty in this very creepy alley way near the transit center.
Old School pizza has the coolest mural in Oly. town.
Heck yes they're superheroes!

Gra-fi-TAY above the artisan well/spring thing in the parking lot near the Vault I think. I still don't trust that water, but all the homeless people do so it must be safe.

1 comment:

Star said...

i love those flowers, they look like little lanterns