Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Brain Crack

Here are some videos I've been rocking from for the last couple of days during the dead time before class. I don't have any homework yet so I don't feel too bad wasting my day away. I may have to find something that's actually productive to do at some point, but that time is definitely not now. So, in the mean time I'm exacerbating my generational ADD by watching hours of youtube.

Enjoy, everyone else who's on the band wagon. As for the rest of you... kudos.

"Le Grande Content"

Gunther's "Ooohh You Touch My Ding Ding Dong". Definitely not the most work-safe video, but hilarious all the same. Visit his website if you dare....

Honey, the french bulldog puppy

Donkey Cart

The Best Scenes from the movie "The Wicker Man"


The Infamous Techno Viking.

Careful, his pecs might knock you out.

Angry Jimmy Dean Sausage consumer.

2 comments:

Star said...

all amazing and wonderful. thanks for posting them!

Agent Jellie said...

That Jimmy Dean thing is the funniest thing ever. That was so great.