Monday, December 15, 2008

Buns in the Snow

I had a sneaking suspicion that Monty would love snow. I don't think we really had any last year so I didn't get to test my theory out. This year is a different story. I took Monty out this morning and away he went!
When he hops around his ears fly up, he's just coming down from an especially good hop in this picture. I wish he could yell "Huzzah!" when he does that, instead all he does is a little "montmontmontmont" motoring sound.
Monty rumpling through the snow.
The frozen bits didn't stop him from digging around in his usual spots either.
Apparently the snow turns him into survival bunny. Usually he won't eat anything outside but today he was eating every dried up bit of leaf he could find, some of them he carried to a corner of the house and stashed, probably for later. Silly guy.
And, video evidence of his eatery abilities.
Huzzah!
And then Willow decided to stand at the door waiting for Mom and Jessie to let her back in. Soooo pitiful.

1 comment:

Ben Jammin said...

I am glad that even though we can't see you, you get to play with Monty in the snow and post snow bunny videos. *mont mont mont*