Saturday, November 01, 2008

Pumpkeenies!

Star and Ben carved their pumpkins today! Yes, it is the 1st and yes, it is the day after Halloween but putting faces in vegetables should really be a thing for all seasons. Don't try to label me mister, I see you! Tryin' to put me down... with your ways.
So this is what murder looks like!

Ben, carving his pumpkin using saliva. I've heard mother's spit can work miracles, just imagine what a 20 year-old male's mouth secretions can solve. The possibilities are boundless.

Star's pumpkin fini.

And the sweet glowing emanations coming from it, the reason: a mystery.
I liked her glowing star-top.
Ben pumpkin: face #1.
Who? Who carved this pumpkin? Oh... that guy.

Ben pumpkin: face #2, giving me the googlie eyes.
Googlie-ooglie-doo...ooooo.

No comments: