Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Computers

This woman took this taxidermied beaver and turned it into her computer. As much as I should be grossed out by the compu-beaver, I'm not. I mean, I guess if she found it at a yard sale and then used it instead of hunting it down with something obscene like an M-16, for example, and then had it taxidermied for the purpose of turning it into a computer, then the first option would be better. But in the end, I think the point is still that it takes one strange way of thinking to come up with the beav-tor anyway. Actually, I don't think I would mind having a taxidermy beaver around the house, as long as I got it second hand and it came complete with a crazy back-story.... sort of like the movie Ghost World, without that bloppy Scarlett Johansson (ok, to be fair this is the one and only movie I think she's good in, so I should really lay off her... at least for this post).

This, however, is pretty cool just for tech-sake. This guy took a fish tank and some mineral water and made a fish tank computer.

2 comments:

Corbs said...

I don't know alot about hunting, but I don't think M-16s, or any automatic weapons, are all that common.

Star said...

you don't like scarlett johansson? i love her :-(