Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Puttering in My Worry Garden

Hey, guess what? Turns out that pulling weeds and puttering around in my little garden makes me feel much less stressed out about things. Who knew? All therapeutic and doodles.
It rained last night so everything is feeling much happier and taller! I've been slowly digging up little pebbles from odd corners in the yard so I thought I'd make little yards for each plant (specifically so that someone doesn't pull them up thinking they're weeds.... it wouldn't surprise me).
Yellow Squash! He's the happiest... I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I'm not a huge fan of squash and these plants are notorious for getting out of control. Maybe our yard will turn into a garden of mutant, rampaging vegetable plants, right Mr. Rhubarb?

No comments: