Friday, May 30, 2008

I've been Biking

And I'm pretty much digging it. Ive been futsing around on the Olympia Woodland Trail which scoots right by the house and, if you get onto another trail, can go all the way south through Thurston County. It's pretty awesome. And then I found this map today which shows the bike paths/trails and lanes in Olympia. I always get a little worried when I attempt to peddle around on the road so this helps a bit. Oh, and this map is a great idea, but not so much a good final product. Oh well. I took a ride today and I think I wound up by Smith Lake... perhaps even further south, it's hard to say. Either way, it was a couple of hours of peddling around through forests, around lakes, past old speed-walkers and over bridges. I feel like I had a pretty productive day.

No comments: