Thursday, April 24, 2008

TV Memories

I was talking to Dharyll last night when he asked me if I remembered the show Ghostwriter. And I ask you, is that any kind of question? OF COURSE I remember Ghostwriter. I even remember the plots of most of the shows. However, my all-time favorite and also the main contributor to my nightmares for years was one episode: Attack of the Slime Monster. (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) Absolutely terrifying.

After a little bit of searching, I found the episode on youtube. But an even greater find was the discovery that SAMUEL L. JACKSON is the character Jamal's dad. In the very first episode he pops up and is moving stuff around in Jamal's Grandmother's basement. Nice. Plus he immediately starts slinging around the sarcasm on a kids show. Even better.

The one thing these clips showed me is that I will always hate that Lenni character.

No comments: