Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday

I walked to the transit center again today, and then took the bus to campus, had class and then came home. I found these flowers on my walk and I thought they were beautiful. I have no idea what kind they are, but they were so tiny and perfect that someday I'm going to have a yard full of them.
These and poppies.

I just enhaled some salad and some cheese on crackers and I thought I'd put a picture of my newest little creation thing up.

I just discovered a place called Canvas Works in Olympia and I picked up some wool roving to doodle around with. I have these felting needles I got this summer but never used and now that I had the roving I finally tried out this whole "needle felting" idea. I really like it once I stopped stabbing myself in the fingers. This is my little long-necked pony. It's a good 3-4 inches long and 2-3 inches high. He looks a little dorky but I'm pretty happy with him, especially because he's my first try. I don't usually put my first attempts up here, but he's cute enough that I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Star said...

omg, i love him!!!