Monday, February 18, 2008

Brithday Birthday Birthday Day of Birthie-ness

I had my birthday party on Sunday. The 2-0. So we decided to throw a party at the house because it's supremely difficult to get people up here and it's got hella room for people and their bodies so it just makes sense to have a party of any sort up here.

The people.

I think this was in the middle of our slightly epic mario cart N64 tournament. We didn't actually finish it because with that many people it takes a while, so we watched the equally epic Superbad movie instead of finishing the game. All of this was after eating a diabetes-triggering amount of waffles, chocolate chip waffles, syrup, cool aide, off-brand Captain Crunch cereal, and then this sweet cake that Star made me. Oh, the food theme was breakfast foods, I think I forgot to mention that. I like breakfast foods, I like breakfast for dinner, it's my party SO that means we eat waffles for dinner on my birthday. So there. It was awesome.

The cake.

Cake had dinosaur sprinkles, chocolate frosting, little round crunchy sprinkles, captain crunch, marshmallows and huge Ikea candles. Plus, I'm getting younger because I only had four candles. Four was a good year anyway so I'm not too worried about it.


Katherine and Peter gave me bunny peeps and a bunny drawing for my birthday (infinitely appropriate, I think). Towards half way or somewhere during the party we decided to nuke the bunnies. Not the real Monty, but the little neon pink squishy ones. This was not as exciting as it sounds. But it did give us flat road-kill bunnies.

The present.

Before and after shots from the day after.

2 comments:

Star said...

i like that you can see your reflections in the microwave :-)

Unknown said...

Happy 20th Birthday Hannah!!!