Monday, October 29, 2007

The Plague

I woke up this morning with... THE SICKNESS. You know, the garden variety snuffles, "By head hurd and by dose id duffed" sick-speech, and impressively enlarged glands. It's been traveling around the school and it was only a matter of time before I was struck down. So I got up and puttered around in my slippers with a roll of toilet paper for tissues and then I thought to myself

"Maybe if I make some cocoa I'll feel better."
Did that.
"Maybe if I take a shower I'll feel better."
Did that.
"Maybe if I open a window..."
"Maybe if I put some pants on..."
"Maybe if I make my bed..."
"Maybe if I put a bow in my hair..."

and so on and so forth until I was ready for school. Still not feeling better, but at least I look pretty good for a sick person and my room is clean.... ish.

1 comment:

Star said...

aw, feel better honey honey! if you were here i'd feed you vegetarian soups and tea!