Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bloodsuckers!

Ok, this is what crack does to you. Don't do drugs!
Oh, wait, wrong post.

This is what mosquitoes do to me. Don't do mosquitoes!


I did NOT do this on purpose... I didn't even think about it and I'm already paying for it so please don't e-mail me about how I should have taken the wipes with me.
You know who you are.

And no, I'm not going to die/loose my arm/get malaria. This is just how my bod. deals with mosquitoes here. Sucks to be me for the next week or so.

3 comments:

Agent Jellie said...

Poor thing! I am so sorry!

Star said...

oh dear. you have two knees.

Star said...

More Severe Reactions to Mosquito Bites: "Skeeter Syndrome"

More severe reactions -- rather than the typical itchy red bump experienced by most people as a result of a mosquito bite -- occur less commonly. These may result in blistering rashes, bruises, or large areas of swelling at the bite sites. People who experience extremely large areas of swelling after a mosquito bite (such as swelling of most of an arm or leg, for example) have been dubbed as having "Skeeter Syndrome."
http://allergies.about.com/od/insectallergies/a/mosquitoallergy.htm