Sunday, February 08, 2009

End Times

Alright, this is the end. No more posts on blogger. "Why!?" You ask?
Because I've moved!
Greenerliving is now to be located over at www.hitherehammy.com on a brand, spakin' new blog! Hurrah. It's no longer "Greenerliving" either. I know, change is hard, but I like "Hi There Hammy" much better. Don't you? Go ahead and sally on over to the new site because that's where all of THIS sweet stuff will be happening from now on. P.s. the site is going through changes of this and that nature so what you see isn't what you're going to end up with. Exciting, no?

See you there!

2 comments:

ariadne said...

'Hope you still check this from time to time! It was nice to trip over this, your old blog. Hope life is treating you well!

Jen, with the long hair, who used to sit next to you in Mosaic class sometimes.

(ariadne3@gmail.com)

Hannah said...

I sure do! I'm glad you enjoyed it, did you find some of those mosaic pictures hiding in the archives? I have some of the pieces hiding around the house. I never sealed them so they tend to be a bit fragile and flaky.