Monday, November 17, 2008

Things of that Nature

These are some of the things I've been busy making with my skinny, cold fingers the last week or so.

These little octopiddles are pretty tiny, about the size of a palm.

These sewed bunny people have been springing up everywhere in the afternoons these days. They're a little over a foot tall and really easy/fun to make. I think my favorite part has been sorting through my button tin. Ahhhh the eyes I could make with novelty buttons.
Minnow, who doesn't photograph nearly as well as she looks in person.
Doodles.
Lulu, who photographs exactly as cute as she really is.
Ahi, similarly afflicted with a lack of photogenic attributes.
And lastly, Dom with his fuzzy face.
The grand plan (and I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up) is to sell these little guys, and a few other things, at the Twelve Mile Market in Gresham. I'm going in tomorrow to start my volunteering-ness. I got my food handler's license today in preparation and this last weekend I'm officially Red Cross CPR etc. certified. That last bit has nothing to do with volunteering, I just felt like sharing. Anyway, I went in and scheduled a time to get trained at Twelve Mile Market and David Shonk, the owner, said that I might be able to sell some of my things in the store! I'm pretty giddy about that.

No comments: