Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well... Poo to You Oxygen Channel

I started watching what I thought was Catwoman about halfway through the movie on T.V. I thought that even thought I haven't seen it, and haven't seen it for a reason I'd give it a try anyway. What else is on at 10 on a Saturday night? Nothing. So I watched and watched and watched, waiting for something to happen. I started getting suspicious 2/3rds of the way through when there was no sign of cats, pleather or badassery of any sort. All I was getting was making out in the rain, sappy barbecues and a heartwarming story about how love conquers all. Or something. It turns out that I wasn't suffering through Catwoman at all! Instead Oxygen had slipped "Something New" under that damn title. I just wasted about an hour and a half of my life being gypped out of watching one bad movie for another worse movie. And no, I don't know what Halle Berry looks like so I didn't know what I was supposed to be seeing.

P.S. This movie was TERRIBLE! I want to gouge my eyes out it's so bad.

No comments: