Thursday, October 23, 2008

Three Potato Four

Three Potato Four is a little shop I keep bumping into as I cruise around the "whatever it's called" and every time I find it again I get a little giddy. For example:
"Motorway" one of a series of plates depicting everyday urban settings.
"Plush Blue-Eyed Bunny" makes my eyes water it's so cute.

" Brass Diver's Helmet" I just wish it were real-person sized.

"Glass Pyrex Chemistry Bottle - Cupric Sulfate" antique Pyrex glass chemistry bottle was once used to hold Cupric Sulfate. A beautiful and unique piece with simple and elegant red typography and stitched-like border treatment. Bottle is in good unrestored vintage condition and measures 7.75"h and 3.25" in diameter. Comes with original glass stopper. What about this DOESN'T appeal to you!?

No comments: