Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monty Wants a Playpen

And I'm going to indulge him. Unfortunately there are no "outdoor rabbit pen" ideas/pictures/plans. The closest thing I could find are chicken coop patterns which will work just fine. The principle is still the same.
Project Chicken even includes some homemade plans for building it.
I think Monty really need the "egg inspection hatch".
I like this one better from Backyard Chickens but it doesn't come with any plans. There ARE enough photos though to make an educated guess about the construction. I think it's doable, especially if Dad helps. There's no WAY I'm doing this by myself.

This guinea pig house is just funny. Guinea Pig ark.. hah!


Oh, and this kitty run too! I think it would be a little funny to take the sand bags off and watch the kitty roll around the yard. Poor kitty... it doesn't look very happy.

No comments: