Sunday, August 24, 2008

So Jesus, What did You Learn in School Today?

I've had this article open in the background of my computer and every once in a while I accidentally click on it, bringing it to the front of everything. I've been meaning to post about it... any meaning to and meaning to some more. I think it's a great article, but more importantly, I think the man (David Campbell) it focuses on sounds like a great teacher. I can't imagine what it would be like the teach high school kids in general (NOoooooo THANK you!) not to mention attempting to squeeze ideas into their heads that they really, really don't want to hear. After watching movies like Nanking and A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash while I've been home alone for two-three weeks and feeling sorry for the general state of the world, the ending to this article has made me feel a wee bit more optimistic about the state of things. But not much...

No comments: