Thursday, March 20, 2008

Knitting in the Name of Cuteness

Our friend Lisa sent me a website where you can either order or download knitting patterns. The proceeds go to the Four Corners Bunny website which deals in finding homes for rabbits in the four corners area. So not only are you getting some sweet mitten patterns (from New Mexico, of all places) but you're also helping some rabbit shelters out in the process.
The Peace Gloves are my favorite. I might have to download the file. Plus the woman who created the pattern is named Nanette, which is awesome in my book.
I wish I knew a Nanette.
I'm also intrigued by the Glove Knitting book, also by Nanette.


Anyway, peruse at will. It's all for a good cause.
And here are some pictures of my buns (past and present).

Monty

Butters

No comments: