Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Homeland

It's been hard to find things blogg-worthy so I thought I'd combine a couple of things that have been sitting on my cammera before I go back to work today. Nothing says the holidays like work.
Enjoy!
Thank you for your drawing Steve! It's now in the middle of my wall of goodness in my room. It's good to be home...
We were in Portland for the (apparently) annual etsy Christmas sale which happened to be near this, the Oregon Artificial Limb Co. Which is awesome, in case you were wondering.

I don't know about anyone else, but every time I drive the Oly-Home highway route I get stuck behind one of these trucks. The cow is saying "drinkamugamilkaday" just like that and winking and every time I wish that the cow would come alive and say it like in a movie or something. And I'm not exaggerating... it's every time for goodness sakes.

1 comment:

Star said...

I love those cows!! I only ever see them on I-5 in Washington. They make me happy. Also, I love that the Oregon Artificial Limb Co. has a sign stating that it is such.