Thursday, October 04, 2007

(Long overdue) Update

I've actually been in class this last week so there hasn't been much exploring going on, so fewer pictures (tomorrow we're going to travel so there'll be plenty to share then).

This is a little lamb thing on the way to school (right before Michelangelo's house (AMAZING, I KNOW)... I'll try to show you in the video I'm planning to take on Monday. I don't know what this is, but it's really neat and there are things like it all over the city (usually saints, but this was a lamb).

And this is one of the cars I'm in love with... they're everywhere and this one just happened to be parked when I walked by. They're super tiny and can fit 1.5 people in it. Their three wheels make driving them (or walking around them) and adventure.



And a little bit of self-indulgence. This is the skirt I got at the San Lorenzo market the other day... I think it was one of my best ideas yet.







No comments: