Monday, July 16, 2007

Winnie Vs. Woodblock (true love or bad dinner date?)

The video quality isn't particularly good this time but I had to post this. It's late at night, I've FINALLY cleaned Winnie's cage and since she's been chewing the paint off of her cage it just occured to me to give her something to do in her cage at night. I gave her a wood block from a set we've had since Jessie and I were wee things. She seized the block and immediately started carrying it around and hording it in the back of her cage. She's also started to hold it in her little hands and gaze admiringly at it (or hungrily.. it's hard to say). Anyway, it's pretty adorable and it gives me the giggles. Hope you likey....

4 comments:

Star said...

amazing

Anonymous said...

your hamster seems hilarious! i want to meet it.
kudos for poking it with the wooden block, by the way.. that made me laugh.

Agent Jellie said...

She really seems to be coming out of her shell!! And keeping you company! She's ADORABLE!

PS: I MISS YOU!

Star said...

make a new post! more hamster videos if you must!