Thursday, July 05, 2007

Winnie-Bear

Winnie had a grand adventure on my window seat on 4th of July.
Winnie, listening to the fireworks in the valley.
She had to make sure that everything was in order several times before she could sit still and start chewing on the various electrical cords within reach. She has these wierd long hairs that make her look like she's wearing little pants as she waddles around .

This was right before she discovered my potted plant and ate something out of it. I don't know what it was but it must have been tastey because she quickly stuffed this mysterious substance all the way back in her cheeck pouches so I couldn't get to it. I'm not worried because she's the kind of hamster that would survive the end of the world and go on to rule over her fellow survivors... the cockroaches.
She spent most of her time wrestling with my curtains and squeeking. Very cute...



2 comments:

Star said...

super cute!!!

Ben Jammin said...

I have started reading your Blog. Needless to say it wonderful and I have been thoroughly enjoying myself. Hope all is peachy!!
Ben