Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Room (Again)

This is what a college student's fridge looks like.
Contents:
1 jar of strawberry jam
1 carton of soy milk
1 carton of tomato soup
1 container of peanut butter maltballs
1 peppermint patty in the freezer.
I just got my fridge so I haven't had time to load it up with orange juice or anything healthier than the maltballs. It does feel nice to have the option of storing anything I want right next to my desk though...
And then here's the rest of my room. I know it looks all cluttered, but really, everything is right where I need it and I know where everything is (and yes, I really do, promise).


And yes I DO have a roommate, but she's behind me in all of these pictures and I DIDN'T edit her out on purpose. Promise. You can even see the edge of her desk in one of the shots...

No comments: