I started watching what I thought was Catwoman about halfway through the movie on T.V. I thought that even thought I haven't seen it, and haven't seen it for a reason I'd give it a try anyway. What else is on at 10 on a Saturday night? Nothing. So I watched and watched and watched, waiting for something to happen. I started getting suspicious 2/3rds of the way through when there was no sign of cats, pleather or badassery of any sort. All I was getting was making out in the rain, sappy barbecues and a heartwarming story about how love conquers all. Or something. It turns out that I wasn't suffering through Catwoman at all! Instead Oxygen had slipped "Something New" under that damn title. I just wasted about an hour and a half of my life being gypped out of watching one bad movie for another worse movie. And no, I don't know what Halle Berry looks like so I didn't know what I was supposed to be seeing.
P.S. This movie was TERRIBLE! I want to gouge my eyes out it's so bad.
The Universe Does Not Hand Us Meaning
-
“The hardest thing about being alive is that we exist as accidents of
chance, and the universe does not hand us meaning. Nobody and nothing will
give us me...

No comments:
Post a Comment