I've been feeling really crafty lately. I think it's because now that school's started I don't really have time, but I WANT the time I don't have. So I've been greedily looking at other people's craftiness in my spare time on etsy.com. I think I'll infect some of you with the craft bug too!
Here are some of my favorite shops:
Morning Glori (little stuffed critters)
Tiny Meat (wallets)
Liza Rietz (cool hats)
Bibelot Forest (funky skinny-legged creatures)
Fantastic Toys (funky paper crafts)
Mary and Jane (the bling bling)
Kim Westad (pottery, of the neat variety)
Ali J (illustrations)
Wawaya (little bunny creatures)
Lupin (felted goodness)
Simone Walsh (jewelry)
Kniffin Pottery (awesomely creepy baby pottery)
John Clark (cool printwork)
Squidge (quirky little pig-dog people)
Spiderbite Boutique (Monster Books!)
Fiery Lion Designs (jewelry)
The Black Apple (artwork and plushies)
These are all shops of people who I like all of there work. I like some things individually of others, but sometimes these get taken down so I won't post them. I think you can see my favorites through my shop on etsy.
My shop:
Hammy (knitted things, and more to come once I get up off my lazy-bones and do it).
The Universe Does Not Hand Us Meaning
-
“The hardest thing about being alive is that we exist as accidents of
chance, and the universe does not hand us meaning. Nobody and nothing will
give us me...

No comments:
Post a Comment